One on One Photography tutorials at any venue for a Full Day.
If you would like to go out and spend all day with Lyle on site somewhere such as the local park, wildlife centre, botanic gardens or location of your choosing etc the price will be $280.00 plus GST for the full day.
In the Ipswich area we have available the Ipswich Nature centre in Queens Park, Kholo Botanic Gardens, Hardings Paddock Purga or Mt Flinders.
Alternatively Mt Cootha Botanic Gardens near Toowong is a great location for both wildlife and flower photography and very easy to get to.
If you prefer and don't mind a drive Lamington National Park offers both wildlife, fungi and wonderful rainforests to photograph in. Drive time approx 2.5 - 3 hours each way.
David Fleay Wildlife Park at West Burleigh on the Gold Coast ( There is an entry fee to David Fleay Wildlife Park ) or some of the Brisbane parks such as Brisbane Forest Park or the Boondall Wetlands are quite good for both wildlife and depending on the time of year wildflowers.
You will need:-
- Camera gear, lenses, memory cards, flash
- Instruction manual for your camera ( Important )
- Tripod if you have one
- Spare batteries for your equipment ( fully charged )
- Insect repellent.
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunscreen and hat
- Drinking water and depending on the location food may need to be brought along as some places may not have any kiosk of canteen/cafe facilities.
Price is $308.00