Digital Photography made EASY workshop.
After working in the photography industry for over 45 years and with approx 450,000 assignments completed, the one thing which I have learnt is there is always more to learn in photography. You never learn it all. It is great fun to get out with the camera and take photographs. It is now my aim to help people to understand their cameras better to easily take great photos. Photography is not difficult if you understand a few basic photography rules.
This workshop will help the beginner or the photographer with some experience understand the basic rules so their photography is made easier, simpler and more enjoyable.
- 9.00am start.
- A brief introduction to photography
- Light and the different types of light
- What ISO to use
- What Aperture to use
- The correct shutter speed
- Getting the correct exposure
- How to get the sharpest possible image
- Depth of field and selective focus
- White balance
- 10.30 -11am - Morning tea is provided
- What lens to use for what subject
- Tele lenses and how to use them
- File types, J-peg, Tiff, RAW etc
- The MODE's on your cameras
- Backgrounds, what to use and what not to use
- The use of tripods
- Flash will only be touched on as I would prefer to use natural or reflected light in these workshops
- 1pm-1.40pm Lunch – Why not bring your own picnic lunch and enjoy the great outdoors.
- 1.40 –Different types of subjects.
- Portraits & Groups
- Photos for media use.
- Photos for web sites or simply Ebay
- Wildlife photography.
- Landscapes, Fireworks.
- How to photograph a building inside and out day or night
- Night photography.
- How to photograph events.
- And much more.
- 4pm – Light afternoon tea and questions –
- A chance to have your questions answered after a day of learning
- Approx 5.00pm- Finish.
- You will need:-
- Camera gear, lenses, memory cards
- Instruction manual for your camera ( Important )
- Spare batteries for your equipment ( fully charged )
- Course Notes, paper and pens will be supplied. Morning and afternoon tea will be provided.
- Lunch – An ideal time to chat so bring a picnic lunch or purchase from nearby café.
- Coffee, tea and cold water are on site free of charge.
Price is $110.00 ( Minimum of 12 people for this workshop)
Price $55.00 Students 18years and under Click here